Monday, May 16, 2011

Mauricio's 2nd Birthday Party [Toy Story]

My son fell in love with Toy Story 3 after watching the movie. He dressed as Woody for Halloween 2010 and everything he saw that was Toy Story related he just had to have. I knew right away what his second birthday theme would be. His real birthday is April 28th, but this year I decided to celebrate March 12th because his little brother was due on March 25th & I just knew how busy I'd be with a newborn!

The invitation...

Poster I made to welcome guests...

 I ordered this personalized banner from birthdayexpress.com

 I made this banner myself to match woody's shirt

 these were the favors :] done by me also.

 I opted for plastic cups instead of the traditional plastic goodie bags...

I had to make 30!

 prize bags for the games.



 picture for guests to sign

 my birthday boy =]

two different centerpieces...
A bucket full of juices for the kids...

 & a regular centerpiece.

 candy buffet.
buzz's bubblegum.

Mr. Pricklepants' Pixy Stix...

Rex's Razzles & Lots-O Lollipops.

My bebe happy as can be... ready to greet his guests =]

& of course I had to go with the theme also. My shirt was purchased at the Disney Store.

My son & my cousin posing with the life size woody.

The cake was made by the very talented Marily Rivera.


My family... our bun in the oven was due in less than 2 weeks!

blowing out his #2 candle & sparklers.

He loved all his gifts...
overall, the party was lots of fun. Being so close to my due date, by the end of the night, my back & feet were killing me, but it was all worth it for my son =]








1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty amazing theme. Also, he looks adorable in this outfit. I think I must also start planning my kid’s birthday. Although, I have booked the venue NYC, I still haven’t decided the theme. Can you help me with one? I get confused every year but somehow end up having a superb party.

    ReplyDelete